Our school uniform
- Charcoal grey school trousers or grey shorts or grey skirt or grey pinafore
- Grey socks
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo or royal blue cardigan with school logo (order through school)
- Plain white polo shirt - short sleeved with plain, straight collar
- Flat black or navy shoes - lace-up, velcro or buckled shoes. No trainers, no boots, no open-toe sandals, no slip ons.
- Hair decorations should be purely functional i.e. flat hair clips, plain hairbands or scrunchies in school colours (royal blue/blue gingham)
- Summer - blue/white gingham dress in the summer with white socks.
*If children are performing handstands whilst wearing skirts or dresses, they will need to wear black shorts underneath, which should not be visible below the dress or skirt line.
- Hats - A school logoed summer hat is needed by all children, available from the school office. A knitted, logoed winter hat is optional and is available from the office. No other hats
- School Bags - School bags are available from the School. Alternative bags/rucksacks should not be any larger than the school bags (38cm x 28cm x 10cm)
Second hand uniform is available from the School
Compulsory PE kit - all available to order through the school
- White PE T-shirt with school logo
- Royal blue PE shorts
- White socks
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Royal blue jogging bottoms
- PE bag
Optional clothing (outdoor use only, this is not uniform) - all available to order through the school
- Fleece jacket with school logo
- Lightweight jacket with logo
- Reversible coat with logo